Let me recall the few interesting incidents that happened to me over the past week. First, I went into the guys restroom at East Coast Park two days ago COMPLETELY by mistake. God, that was embarrassing! It's a good thing they're more conservative there and don't have those Fugly urinals all over the place. Secondly, I-... Secondly... Er, well, I think that's the only thing that happened so far that's worth noting down. There's really not much besides that. Oh wait, there is! I played pool. Mm hmm... How exciting.
Today I went shopping after lunch, alone as usual. I was wearing these bloody wedges and they were cutting into my poor tortured feet! Sigh... The things some girls would go through because they "just feel like it". One up-side? I didn't spend a cent! (Unless you count for food and all... I mean, knowing me, it's highly unlikely I would survive 2 hours without food, let alone 5!) So I'm pretty proud of myself and I hope I can continue this lack-of-expenditure for the rest of the time my vow's valid.
*Ahem* ACTUALLY, there is one thing... I bought a new bass guitar after trading in my old one for $120. So I had to top up about $250. BUT, it doesn't fall under clothes, shoes, or accessories. (It's from Yamaha though, so it probably isn't worth as much as I paid for it, but who cares? It's shorter and MUCH lighter than the one I'd previously owned.) So there!
12:48 AM